- The Chair, Secretary and Treasurer stood down at the meeting and their efforts were noted with thanks from the members
- A new GARG committee was formed which will meet for a handover of administration rights over the next week. Full details will be available here and on the website once the new committee has convened and roles agreed. Approximately two weeks from now.
- Of course the Ferry project was discussed at length and a new impetus is now in full force to strive ahead with the Keep it Green Campaign see link below. The next steps will be outlined in the minutes to follow.
- The new Committee is made up of new and long-standing residents of the Greencastle Area but it is important to note that they will be representing those from the Cranfield, Millbay and Dunavil and Grange areas.
- If you want to become a member please send a private message on greencastlecodown facebook page. £5 pa for individual and £10 pa for family membership. Membership will allow your issues to be brought to the table and discussed for action and you will also receive a card and newsletters. Monies raised go towards the running costs of the Committee.
To protect the residents and assets of the wider Greencastle area and enhance its potential for future generations.